This offer is valid for new accounts only. You must be at least 18 years of age. If you're married, you may apply for a separate account. Citibank, N.A., Sioux Falls, SD, ("Citi," "we" or "us") is the issuer of your account. Please allow 4 weeks from date of submission to process your Card Account application.
By submitting this application, you request that Citi establish a Citi® Double Cash Card account (the "Card Account") to you and any authorized users you have designated. You agree that all information provided in this application must be verifiable and accurate. The Card Account is governed by the terms of the card agreement ("Card Agreement") provided when the Card Account is issued.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT - To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. This means that we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you when you open an account. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents; and obtain identification information about you or any authorized user you add to your account.
You authorize us to get credit reports and other information about you from consumer reporting agencies and other sources, for such purposes as: determining whether to issue you a Card Account, administering, reviewing and renewing the Card Account, credit line increases or decreases, collection and other servicing of the Card Account, and offering other products and services and for any other uses permitted by law. If you ask us, we'll tell you whether or not we requested a credit bureau report and the names and addresses of any credit bureaus that provided us with such reports. From time to time, we may report negative information about your Card Account behavior, like delinquencies, to consumer reporting agencies.
To receive a Card Account, you must meet our applicable criteria bearing on creditworthiness.
Your credit limit will be determined based on the following:
We'll inform you of your credit limit when you receive your credit card. Some limits may be as low as $500. Please note that cash advances may be limited to a portion of your credit limit.
If you are approved for a Card Account, you'll receive a Card Agreement before you can use your Card Account. The terms of the Card Agreement will take effect once you use your Card Account. Even if you do not use your Card Account, the Card Agreement will take effect if you do not cancel your Card Account within 30 days after we send you the Card Agreement. We have the right to make changes to the terms of your Card Account (including rates and fees) in accordance with the Card Agreement.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Wisconsin Residents: No marital property agreement, unilateral statement, or court decree adversely affects our rights, unless you give us a copy of such agreement, statement or court order before we grant you credit, or we have actual knowledge of its terms before your account is opened.
Before adding an authorized user to your Card Account you should know:
If we ask for information about the authorized user, you must obtain their permission to share their information with us and for us to share it as allowed by applicable law.
How to Make Balance Transfers
Things You Should Know About Your Balance Transfer Offer:
If you transfer a balance with this offer, interest will be charged on purchases made with your credit card unless your purchases have a 0% APR or you pay the New Balance shown on your statement (including the amount of your balance transfer) in full by the payment due date each billing period.
If you default under your Card Agreement you may lose any promotional APR on the balance transfer.
Any benefit, reward, service or feature offered in connection with your Card Account may change or be discontinued at any time for any reason, except as otherwise expressly indicated. Citi isn't responsible for products and services offered by other companies.
• Your Card Account will earn cash rewards based on your eligible transactions. Such eligible transactions include purchases and payments made based on those purchases. The cash rewards will show cumulatively on your billing statement as "cash back on purchases" and "cash back on payments".
• Cash Back on Purchases: Unless you are participating in a limited time promotional offer, you will earn 1% cash back based upon eligible purchases appearing on your current month's billing statement. Eligible purchases you make will be accumulated in the "Purchase Tracker" shown on your billing statement. The Purchase Tracker shows the balance eligible to earn cash back on payments each billing cycle. Eligible purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, disputed or unauthorized purchases/fraudulent transactions, Card Account fees and finance charges and fees for services or programs you elect to receive through us. Limited time promotional offers do not apply to personal banking transactions you make so you will only earn 1% on these transactions.
• Cash Back on Payments: You will also earn 1% cash back on payments you make that appear on your current month's billing statement as long as the amount paid is at least the Minimum Payment Due that is printed on your billing statement and there is a balance in the Purchase Tracker. The balance in the Purchase Tracker is reduced by eligible payments you make. When the Purchase Tracker reaches $0, you won't earn cash back on payments until more eligible purchases are made.
• Redeeming Cash Rewards: As soon as the cash rewards balance totals $25 or more, you may visit www.citi.com or contact us at 1-855-473-4583 to redeem your cash rewards. You can choose to redeem your cash rewards as follows:
Only you may redeem cash rewards, unless you or we agree otherwise. You are responsible for any taxes that may be due on cash rewards redemptions.
• Account Closure: If we close your Card Account, you will no longer be able to earn or redeem your cash rewards, and you will forfeit any accumulated cash rewards. If you close or convert your Card Account, you will no longer be able to earn cash rewards and you must redeem any eligible cash rewards prior to account closure or cash rewards will be forfeited.
• Cash Rewards Expiration: Your cash rewards balance will expire if you have not earned any cash back from purchases or payments for 12 months.
• Value of Cash Rewards: Cash rewards have no cash value until such time as you may request and receive redemption (check or statement credit) for your eligible cash rewards. You may not assign, transfer, or pledge your cash rewards. You have no property rights or other legal interest in cash rewards.
• Program Rules: We may revise any of these terms at any time with 30 days prior written notice. In addition, we may terminate the Citi Double Cash Card Reward Program with 30 days prior written notice. If we terminate the program, you will only have 90 days to request your redemption eligible cash rewards.
• Fraud: If your Card Account shows any sign of fraudulent, abusive or suspicious activity, we may close or suspend your Card Account immediately without giving you prior notice. You may also forfeit your accrued cash rewards.
• When you become a cardmember, you will receive the full Citi® Double Cash Card Terms and Conditions.